Monday, May 19, 2008

Today's MSN personal messages

storm brewin - Music help you exercise - Destination: KL/SIN/KK/BANGKOK - mmm..teh c peng special - In my condition now, i need someone beside me especially the one i love - The next line is telling the truth, the line before is a lie..go figure - I miss my little princess and si terrorist and si elephant - Selamat Adau gayoh to Sengaie lama sang jati, dumboh gala enjun sengaie aroh - Back to work today - My new email twist.live@hotmail.com, pls add or bye bye forever - Shizzle & Co. support the palestinian solidarity campaign, stop the violence - Kiss me again to stop my stuttering- I'm still skeptical - I can't give u all u want but i'll give u all i have - Look back n get experience, look forward and get hope, look around n find reality - I miss my lover.

No comments: