Monday, May 2, 2011

up 5kg

dats rite..i gained 5 kg of body weight in a month..and i called it occupational hazard. The thing is everytime I work abroad, I just could not do sport i.e my usual running at all...hehe I blamed on the frequent working trips. I can lose the 5kg in a month as well if I want to. Running is my only way to cut down the excess fats besides eating small meals five timeas a day...not dieting but eating healthy food. More protein after sports, carbs before. Less sugary and fatty foods. Enough sleep. What else? Frequent sex? hehehe..Anyway, I met friend recently who used to go running with me sometimes. He told me that he is now into cycling and he tried to convert me into cycling hahah, nice try though. I still prefer running coz its easy and cheaper (except for investing on an expensive running shoes, but hey its a one time thingy). Running is in the blood.

No comments: