Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010

Its been the 12th day of the new year and this is my first blog update since I dont know when. Anyway, for me new year or not its all the same..same old same old..I never sent new year greetings to anyone but I appreciate all those greetings I received from friends. Anyhow, I don't have any resolution this year just like any other past years but I usually have a target and plans that I wanna achieve. My primary target is to participate at this year's Mt. Kinabalu Climbathon and I wanna make this year as the year of adventure..I plan to do jungle trekking of all the wasai in Brunei and to conquer as many mountains as possible. Enough said, this year I shall continue maintaining my fitness and endurance level but I think I gotta bring it to the next level if I wanna participate the KK climbathon. I gotta aim higher, start strong and I will finish stronger.

No comments: