Wednesday, November 25, 2009

JPMC is cool

I finally went for a medical check at JPMC this morning. I will have another appointment next next saturday for the result. Anyway, it took about one and a half hours for the medical check up. The last one was X ray. The thing is I could have done it in an hour. Bukan nya apa, I had to make myself urinate and give a urine sample. Anyway, I pray and hope that the result will be positive..in other words healthy. I was given a breakfast coupon that I can redeem at the JPMC cafe which is run by the Empire Hotel. Jadi tah free sandwich and hot drinks. So I called up Jimah if she could join me for breakfast at the cafe and she did. I like the cafe coz they serve healthy food and cheap as well...ngam the month's promotion. Anyway, just before leaving the cafe, I bought a lunch take away. A brown rice, 2 big pieces of honey roasted chicken, sauteed mixed vegetables, a bottle of water and a green apple and it all cost just $4. Cheap innit? If onl JPMC is very near to Bandar, gerenti hari2 ku lunch sana. Cheap and delicious. I think I shall do it again during my next appointmen..woohooo...

No comments: