Sunday, November 22, 2009

No running

Almost a week without doing the running activities is unbearable. Everytime I saw people doing their run on the road ached my heart..I truly envy them..hehe..I need to rest for a week due to the fever that I suffer...kalau ikutkan hati mau jua ku kan belari..tapi apa boleh buat..kesihatan atu lebih penting dari yang lain..plus I'm sure once I recover, my running shoes will find me..hehehe...anyhow lately its been running in the late afternoon..almost everyday..and it makes me think to run in the morning instead..moreover the best time to run is always in the morning..its been proven when I did my routine 10km run in the morning for one year straight..I felt more energetic and stronger..even rasa mengantuk pun nada throughout the day..but one thing that should be maintained is to have enuff sleep of at least 7 hours of sleep everyday...dats the trick..

No comments: