Saturday, January 17, 2009

Behind STARBUCKS COFFEE business

I received an e mail entitled above again today, and actually its not a big fuss at least for me, and it was actually old news. My point being, I love drinking starbucks coffee and the email doesn't bother me at all or stop me from buying its product. Kalau kan di pisi-pisi, most things we buy or consume own by jews, hahaha..ganya we are unaware of it. Anyway, at least I know I strongly despised the Israeli zionists. But why is it only now, so suddenly we support or care for the Palestinians when they had suffered for more than 50 years..hahaha..cali cali..when we should have helped them since then...what? just because of the current war..hahaha...baru tah kan...hehe..anyway, kan ke starbucks ku dulu..minum kopi lagi nyaman..hahahah

No comments: