Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I already missed it

I am not sure why but today- of all day - the first day of Syawal, I missed the month of Ramadhan already, it was a slight moment when I was at home in the afternoon..udah tia ku terasa rindu and mengenang bulan Ramadhan..I know that we should celebrate Hari Kemenangan ani but for me bulan Ramadhan atu lebih patut di celebrate dan di besarkan..I've seen people at the office almost everywhere in Government offices have been decorating their offices grandly with Hari Raya banners, ketupats, cuculs etc..mcm competition tah pulang..hehe..I think next year I would decorate the office to celebrate Ramadhan....and it reminisced me of experiencing the holy month of Ramadhan in cairo a few years back..bisai bah durang atu..meriah pulang Ramadhan dari Syawal..its the opposite here...but the good thing abt it we gotta visit and meet extended families and old friends...ganya time cemani ani orang2 Brunei selalu berbelanja di luar kemampuan mereka..in the end apa terjadi?? kapih lah..then utang sana sini...last2 they would claim they are entitled to receive Zakat...which is totally wrong...anyway, its not a matter of who have big or small paychecks..its a matter of how well and wise we can manage our finance..I remember I used to have a monthly paycheck of around 1.2K and yet for three years I managed to save almost 10K..I think I only bought whats necessary for me and rasa ku rajin jua ku lepak2 and makan di luar saja..the moral of the story is - learn to save $$$ and yet still can live life to the fullest..

No comments: