Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jirul's biggest Loser

as I call it..hehehe..kira Brunei version of the hits series of AXN Biggest Loser..(Konon, heheh)..I will take the challenge guys..starting November I will have the task to help one person to lose some eh lotsof weight kali eh and shape up..probaly this number will swell up to three persons..target duration of 4 to 5 months or maybe 6 months..they have to adhere to my proper eating plan, cardio timetable and cardio exercise and I'm gonna document every progress every week..but prior November, they have to tell me their daily routine incl. what they usually eat..as these information are vital for me to make plans for them..if this works..and they achieve their targeted and ideal healthy weight..I will be the happiest person in the world..bukan nya apa..gerenti jua kawan2 ku ani happy berabis tu if successful...if they are happy then ku pun tumpang gumbira..and kira boleh jua ku udah jadi trainer tu..and perhaps in the future I could help others voluntarily (FOC) as long as they stick and adhere to what I tell them to do..I can't wait eh November ani..boh aku pulang yang iski..

No comments: