Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The next level has come

here comes October and its gonna be 3 more months before the year ends and a new year comes..pantas nya masa berlalu..anyway, october ani I will start my one year membership at fitness zone..and that is why I will have to rearrange my daily sports activities as soon as possible so that by Thursday I'm juz gonna kick off the new programme...starting this October, I will only run at the stadium twice a week (maintenance and distance run), once a week doing the fartlek run (speed) on treadmill and go to tasik lama at least twice a week..two or three times a week go to the gym for pumping some weight and its gonna be early in the morning..and adding swimming and squash every fornightly..it sounds packed pulang but I can figure and fit everything in with 2 days off per week...plus I'm gonna do the Yoga classes as well..my weight now is 59kg as of today..for sure I won't do dieting but I'm gonna hafta buy some supplements for recovery...my aim is to get fitter and more endurability...I was thinking of joining the Mt.Kinabalu climbathon this year or perhaps next year....I wanna get myself to a higher level as in more than just routine...walaupun just being healthy is good enuff for me tapi sometimes I just can't get enuff of it..

No comments: