Saturday, October 10, 2009

Busy weekend

Usually I tend to loosen a bit when it comes to do my work on Saturdays..tapi hari ani I have to finish up quite a load of work which came simultaneously last Thursday..anyway, work is work, its our responsibility no matter what..and today I need to check on my car's honk..pasal nya tadi pagi damit bunyi nya hon ku atu..aku atu ngam meng hon kereta dapan ku..lalai ani bah pedahal lampu hijau atu kan 10 seconds udah..so ku bagi high light saja tadi..having a good and sound honk is important in every car pasal nya kitani selalunya mengunakan sebagai amaran towards other cars..so I need to fix it ASAP..anyway, hari ani ku start swimming as part of my sports routine..then next saturday baru tah squash..its been a while since ku nda swimming..tapi inda apa kalau ganya breast stroke atu a bit relaxing jua..and insya'allah later in the evening got 3 more open haus invitations to attend to..biasalah kalau weekend ani acara cemani ani masih diadakan...one of the open hauses ani arah my friend di kg. Sungai Besar and I've been told durang kan buat theme Arabian night..hehehe..tapi I'm gonna go there in a cowboy style..only without a horse...hahaha...

No comments: