Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sustainable side income

Have you guys ever thought of having side income and not just depend on the monthly salary to sustain our life? Most of us the new generations will not have the pension scheme...So I guess its up to ourselves how to sustain our life after the retirement age...The only thing to prepare for that is to find a source of side income..i.e do a business..Any plans or ideas of how to do it? how to start up? where to begin? Will it be a success or a failure? So many questions to be answered..but that is not the issue here..a good planning is important in this matter..there are still millions of opportunities to start up small and meduim businesses in Brunei..like me I have a plan which I want to share...its a long term plan...first thing first insya'allah I will construct just a decent house by early next year..and this house will be my long term assets and my economic sustainability engine..the reason being that the house to be built is at a frontage of a highway still in Bandar area..and secondly it will be a place where my small/medium business plan will start up..I just can't mention what sort of business that I will venture into..but its something that I believe has a target market and in demand for the next five years and in fact a long term one..and my target stable income or profit would be around at least 3k-4k monthly..since I don't have to pay for shop rental or anything..insya'allah the target could be reached..But for that I need a business licence right which I had applied a few years back but my application was purely denied butI still have plan B i.e use my dad's business licence...as simple as that..hahahaha...we have to be smart in everyhing...when one door is closed..there are always more doors of opportunities to be opened...be no afraid of failure because failure teaches us how to be successful..the only thing I fear is when we are at the top or successful, people around us will start to envy us and they will start to kill us in anyway they can...but in the end for me it doesn't matter..most importantly and what really matters is that we have good intentions and good heart..with those two qualities I can frankly say that I already have everything...

No comments: