Friday, October 16, 2009

Thursday nite thingy

I watched surrogates with the lads..wad, scot and three cuz of wad..I found the movie slow and frankly nda pulang lawa...I wouldn't recommend to watch the movie eh..earlier in the evening,I went to the Mall with my friends jalan2 saja and lepak2 n minum2 at the food court...in fact before that I had dinner guess where..hahaha..Mc D again..thats 3 times in one day..hehe..anyway, after that I joined the guys at Daan Cafe for coffee...I was a bit restless tadi atu..macam nada energy..maybe because I haven't poo all day...boh..anyway, masa ani its 2am udah and I still can't sleep..even last night sekajap saja ku tdor..around 1am tebangun ku and ftr that I couldn't sleep at all..yatah ngantuk oleh nya tadi pagi ah..tapi at least I finished all the work..wooohooo..at least Saturday ani relaks ku dikit..anyway..have a nice weekend dear friends..

No comments: