Thursday, October 8, 2009

In pursuit of happiness

A friend asked me just now..why do I look so sad? as he passed by my work domain..I asked him back..do I look sad? He said yeah..Kali nyangku, naaah! I was probably having a sleepy face..hahaha...which looks kind of droopy and sad..dats why..but he insisted aku nampak sedih..hahah..majal..maybe the look in my face atu bukan sedih but more of a worry kali...tahu lah we all worry about all things and about anything...we never know what the future beholds for us..tapi nda jua ku dapat sangkalkan dat I can be sad sometimes..we are humans after all..but I just don't show my sadness to people sebab atu adalah hak ku yang mutlak..bukan untuk orang lain..eseh..apa kan..hehehe..tapi ironically, it breaks my heart to see sad faces jua...there's a saying - if you are happy then i'm happy...sometimes deep down inside people don't really mean that especially in a relationship...well dats life..I think I'm blessed that I have good friends all around me and I love them all...so are u happy if I'm happy?

No comments: