Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Its been a long day

All I can say I am knackered and I need a good night sleep after this. Work is work and rest is rest...inda ja. Tapi selalunya yang membuat ku ngalih is the traveling part, kalau membuat keraja inda pulang. But as long as I have good night sleep, then esok nya gerenti fresh and recharge semula. It rained a bit today during the long journey and I just can't let myself do a nap tadi bukan nya apa, kalat pulang banar mata ku tadi patang ah but being in a car that ran 100 mph in a highway for almost 3 hours, membari ingau hati jua tu..what if the driver went into a sleepy mode..nauzbillah...at first I was being told it usually takes three to four hours journey but when we reached the place..it took us two and half hours ganya..nda laju kan tu..plus it rained a bit lagi..still the road is slippery..anyway, sukur we made it and selamat sampai ke destinasi yang dituju...sooo, esok2 ah ku update lagi..gue mau tidor dulu...coz its really been a long day indeed..

No comments: