Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a crack..

Last night was a good good night..we had good jokes and laughs and I apologised to wadd pasal tesambur pepsi arah mu..sorry dude it was totally uncalled for..and I know its the third time ku tesambur...but I've to say a good time is what I need after what I've been thro' this week...I'm totally blessed with what I've right now..anyway d malam atu was totally cracking..baibun and pacah banar..gerenti ada yang mengigau ni masa tdor d mlm ah...hahaha..ada yang salah cakap pasal senyum atu ada lah sebahagian daripada iman..(instead of sedekah) hahaha..and me myself confidently cakap pasal mudguard when sepatutnya its shinguard...hahaha...oh well..they say laughter is always the best medicine...and I'm sorry if last night atu..I was overly inda serious and kan baibun saja...coz I know u all gonna miss me soon..ahakz!..perasaan..anyway have a nice weekend dear friends..

No comments: