Thursday, October 29, 2009

Got a shot in the arm

I just can't believe I'm still sick..I mean nda jua damam tapi its the sore throat that bothers me. Kalau siang kira ok lah kurang dikit but kalau malam kambuh ya balik. Anyway, its been a week today since I got it and finally I went to the clinic tadi pagi..and the doctor gave me a shot and some prescriptions..I hope at least within 24 hours ani baik eh once and for all..The doctor wanted to give me a day off today but I declined pasal nya bukan nya I cannot do my work or anything..its juz I have sore throat problem..but he advised me not to talk much..hehe..however, he told me if the problem persists, he asked me to have a further check at the hospital..yatah nada tu nah ke hospital RIPAS atu..hehehe..bukan nya apa, kalau kan ke sana atu usually takes at least half a day, which is just practically unacceptable to me...plus looking for a parking space is another problem...anyway, I just wanna feel better at least by this afternoon so that karang malam dapat libur..its weekend kali udah ah..hehehe...

No comments: