Thursday, October 22, 2009

Aku bukan lah superman

aku juga bisa nangis...hehehe...apa kan..aku juga bisa damam yang banar nya..hehe..my point is I am not feeling well since late afternoon today..got runny nose, inflammation throat, watery eyes and a bit of fever. Makan pun nada liur malam ani. But I just bought a can of sardine and a small loaf of sandwich from 7 eleven just to isi perut dikit..and singgah ku kajap arah pharmacy to buy some medication..probably I just need some good rest jua tonight..and drink lotsof water..maybe this is because of the weather..its been really hot since the past few days..even I noticed that I'm getting darker now..tapi maintain ragad masih..hahaha..anyway, I hope I'll get well and fresh esok..and mudahan tah inda dabab apa...inda jua kan patut aku ani suffering from homesick..biasa jua udah traveling ani...or perhaps pasal aku inda ada sports activities atu kali..biasa belari every other day...ani its been four days ku inda belari..I didn't bring my running shoes..darn..rindu ku kan belari..and I miss every1 back home..

No comments: