Sunday, October 25, 2009

The plus sign

Its always satisfying when we take things positively even though all the things that we faced or received are all negative...at least thats how I always taught myself when negative things are thrown at me..I always perceived them in a positive way..of course its a bit demoralizing sometimes but its just a temporary feeling..trust me...I used to not able to handle stress or even negativeness in my life..but now alhamdullilah I can handle them open mindedly and open heartedly and of course positively.. I believe I owe so much on my healthy lifestyles...coz I think being healthy physically brings out healthy, clear and superb mind as well as spiritually jua...beleive me its true.. it makes u smarter, cunning and creative than anyone else..and with such qualities, they beat negative things that are being thrown at..no matter what..so I guess I will never stop being physically active..I have gone further and I will always will..and this is what I'm gonna do - I'm gonna be 100 steps further than the others, who could die trying to measure up...hehe..so believe in the plus sign..

No comments: