Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'll be ok

I am still a bit down after yesterday's matter but I'll be okay. I did run yesterday pushing myself as far as I can and as fast as I can too. I cut short my hair before that..ku surung numbur 4 saja..and I had a lot of thinking since yesterday afternoon..Today, I'm gonna resolve everything, I'm gonna clear my name..I'm gonna see the big boss if he lets me..and as of today, I will not talk much unless necessary, I will not join the usual coffee break and I will just stay put in my room doing work...and if the big boss doesn't want to see me and believes everything about the story..atu terpulang tah arah nya..apa boleh ku buat kan..kitani ani bukan nya hidup di dunia saja..akhirat atu tetap ada dan pasti kekal selamanya..ALLAH atu Maha Mengetahui dan Maha Adil..what goes around always comes back around...

No comments: