Saturday, October 10, 2009

My BMI

Tadi masa ke gym pagi I asked one of the trainers for my BMI check up..saja2 as kan mau tau saja kadar lamak2 an dalam badan ku ani...so through the Tanita Body Composition Analyzer..I got the results:

Current weight = 57.9 kg
BMI - Body Mass Indexis = 23.8
Body Fat = 19.8 %
Target Body Fat or ideal = 18%
Predicted weight or ideal = 56.6 kg
Fat to lose 1.3 kg

hmmm..usul nya fats kan di kurangkan atu inda banyak 1.3 kg saja..tapi to lose them is really hard..I need to do more cardio for that matter..actually I can lose themin a matter of just one week if I want to..tapi buat masa ani kan maintain saja ku..by november baru tah ku start seriously but not intensively..and I'm gonna buy recovery supplements prior november..target ku just to be lean and atheletically muscular...at least nampak cutting atu jadi tah..

No comments: