Saturday, October 24, 2009

Have a good weekend

My weekend is not as good as the usual ones coz ight here right now I got a fever....so whatever happens I just go with the flow lah...plus masa ani my appetite kan makan chocolate tah saja..kemarin baru tah abis ku makan Kitkat yang ku bawa dari Brunei ah..hahaha..makan the normal food pun inda beliur..bland rasa nya semua..but I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good good nite.hehehe..its about time ku singgah Haagen Dazs later in the evening..everyday udah ku kuai2 but malam ani sampai tah hajat ku ni kan makan eskrim sana..sementara liur rusak ani jua...anyway, I missed the Saturday nite thingy eh..the Mc D, awas kamu ah kalau kamu ke sana malam ani..putus kawan...hahahaha...anyway, dats all for now..have a nice weekend ya'all..

No comments: