Sunday, October 25, 2009

Negligency is like suicide

Oh yeah it is getting worse..my fever has affected my voice and I think with the current condition, I will be voiceless t'row..even as I spoke on the phone just now..my friends realized the difference in my voice.hehehe..I just didn't sound like me..for now, I just drink lots of H2O..supaya panas didalam badan kurang but the bad thing about it is that I'll be awake to pee later..and it looks like I'm gonna have to buy another bottled water at the nearby 7 eleven krg..kan abis stock..I don't wanna go to clinic jua.bukan nya apa its juz the normal fever..no big deal but I don't wanna neglect my health jua..my health is my life..its vital to me..b'coz nikmat kesihatan merupakan salah satu nikmat yang mesti kitani hargai dan syukuri..so my friends please do not neglect your health because if you do its suicide even though in the end we all are gonna die..in fact we all are dying pulang, only at different rates...

No comments: