Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Friday post

mcm newspaper jua bunyinya 'the Friday Post' atu..hehe..anyway its actually saturday udah while updating this blog..hmmm..anyway, I just came back from the open haus arah titin..as usual I carpooled with Zul and aming pun joined tadi..I guessed the rest will update this more with lotsof pics...earlier in the morning, aku ke gym with wad as schedule..but juz a bit late..awal atu ku ngantar my car ke everstrong coz ku kan facelift a bit of its interior..batah jua eh..around pkl 6 lalu baru siap..atupun right after ku dari Tasek Lama ku ngaga ke kadai atu balik..anyway, I love the new facelift..its one of a kind of the car..anyway, ceta pasal Tasek..c boobs (c Bob) did a good job hari ani...at least his fitness level increased a bit..and mudahan tah he'll keep it up and up..he really needs someone not just to guide him but also to push him...I'm proud of him coz he has the motivation to be the biggest loser in Kg. Bekiau..eh apakan..hahaha...

No comments: